30 October 2010

Phoenix -- My New Home


What all has happened since my days in Utah; my days at BYU? Here it is:

When I first moved down to Arizona my sister and brother-in-law
were gracious enough to let me stay at their house until my oldest sister
and I got a place to live. I got to be there with them through the end
of Rachel's pregnancy, and was able to see them in the hospital
the morning after Leila was born. I learned a lot from
living with them, and I got to know my sister so much
better. I love going and visiting her now…We watch
ANTM and talk for hours about once a week. It’s pretty
much the highlight of my week.
Here is my [green] room at their house: 




This is my beautiful niece! Her name is Leila Elizabeth Martin.
She was born on 8 October 2010. 7lbs 14oz.


About a week and a half after Leila was born, my oldest sister Jeni
and I got a house in Phoenix itself. It was a relief to only
have a 5 minute drive to school every morning
instead of the 45 it took from Rachel’s house.
It is a cute cottage-like house, and I’ve actually
grown to like it a lot. I feel very comfortable in the house
And Jeni and I are doing well!
This is my room now:



 My life continues to stay very busy with work and school. It also stays
somewhat confusing as well...but it's life, that's what you get!
All is well in Arizona...though hot...it's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment