01 March 2011

Ahhhh, Missionaries.

You know how 'Mormons' always go on those things called missions? You know how they go around and knock on doors and tell people about Jesus Christ and the Plan of Salvation? You know how boys can go when they're 19 and girls can go when they're 21? Finally, did you know that they can submit their 'application' to go on a mission (aka their mission papers) 120 days before their mission?


Wellllllllll......

My birthday is June 26th, and I was born in 1990.
That makes me 20 years old right now...annnnnd it is 
117 days before my birthday!!!

So, you may be asking? What the heck is she talking about? (or not..)

I submitted my mission papers last week!!! :)

That is all. I'll hear back soon (I hope) and I am wayyyyy excited! 
(but nervous for sure...a bit at least)

1 comment:

  1. SUPER EXCITING CUZ!!! I would've loved to have gone on a mission. And just like you I was going to submit papers, but got engaged instead lol. But I would have loved to go on a miss!!! I'm super happy for you! This is definitely a start to a great adventure for you :)

    ReplyDelete