06 June 2011

Has It Really Been a Month and a Half?

So I logged on today and realized that I haven't posted anything for about a month and a half...that is CRAZY stuff...but I guess I just never had time, nor did I have anything to say really. A few things have happened since then, so here's the lo-down.

Shortly after my last post (as in a few days after), my BEST FRIEND got married! I was so blessed to be able to attend the sealing ceremony among her family, as well as his. It was a wonderful experience and I'm grateful to have been able to be there with them on such a special occasion! I was the "Maid of Honor," for whatever that means, and I got to help with a lot of the planning, decorating, picture taking, and dress fixing. I really had an enjoyable time the whole time! Here are a few of my favorite shots! :)
I seriously LOVE her family!


Maid of Honor/Bride; Best Man/Groom :)


 I just love her! And weddings! Man...good times!

My niece got her ears pierced and is just as adorable as ever! :)
I've gone to the temple almost every week...sometimes twice a week! :)
I FINALLY tried a BAHAMA RAMA MAMA (or is it bahama mama rama?) from Bahama Bucks (soooooo good!!)
My best boy friends hit their year marks!! :) Studs I tell ya
Elder Macaulay "Moose" Wilson
Elder Garrett "Milkshake" Black
 I stinking LOVE these boys SOOOOO MUCH!!! <3

 I hit my 8 week countdown....Only two months and I'll be in the Provo MTC and then...just 3 SHORT weeks later, I'll be in the MTC down in Peru, trying to teach the gospel of Jesus Christ and bearing my testimony of His divinity and bearing testimony that the Book of Mormon is TRUE!!! I am so excited and so nervous. I keep myself very busy with work and such...trying to stay out of trouble until I get there :) lol.

Life is good...hard and busy, sometimes harder than I think I can handle, but it's worth it and the path that I'm walking down seems to be the right one, I just need to keep following it and I'll return to my Father someday in the (far) future!

No comments:

Post a Comment